This week we bring you a very, very, very simple recipe in which you can use our organic avocados. This is the Baticate recipe. 🙂
Baticate is, in other words, an avocado smoothie. Many people may be shocked by this mixture, but we assure you that you will love the taste. This recipe is becoming very popular and is originally from Benamargosa, where our organic avocados come from, in the Axarquia area, where tropical fruit growing is predominant in the area.
It is a recipe for everyone: you can add nuts, use vegetable milk if you are vegan, change the sugar for panela and even dates to give it sweetness.
We hope you like it!
- 2 organic ripe avocados from the Axarquia region
- 100 gr. of white sugar or two tablespoons of panela sugar
- 1 litre of semi-skimmed milk (can be lactose-free or vegan milk)
- Powdered cinnamon to taste
A bit of mint
- Slice the avocados and remove the seeds. Then separate the skin from the fruit and set aside on a plate.
2. Add the sugar and cinnamon.
3. Put it all in a blender and add the milk.
5. Add more sugar and cinnamon if necessary.
6. Once mixed, leave it in the fridge for a few hours to cool.
And that’s it! Have you seen how easy it is? Easy and yummy!
Have a terrific week 🙂