This week we have a recipe for you to make the most of your organic oranges.
You already know how rich this fruit in vitamin C is, ideal for maintaining our immune system and protecting us from infectious diseases.
This dessert will also allow you to finish a meal on a high note with a sweet touch, as well as giving you a great idea for when you have guests at home.
This organic orange cream is very easy to make, you only need 4 ingredients and a few minutes to prepare it.
You’ll see how simple it is!
- 5 organic Salustiana oranges.
- 1 organic lemon of the Fino variety.
- 2 egg yolks.
- 40 grams of sugar.
- 30 g cornflour (maizena type).
- Optional: a little Greek yoghurt to go with it.
- First, squeeze the oranges and lemon. Pass the juice through a sieve to remove any remaining pulp.
- Then, in a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar using an electric whisk. Add the sugar little by little, and you will see that the cream will double in size and start to become lighter in colour.
- Separately, dissolve the cornflour with a little juice and set aside, as the cornflour will be responsible for thickening the cream.
- Heat the juice in a saucepan. When it is hot, add the cream we have prepared with the egg yolks and sugar. Stir well to prevent the yolks from curdling.
- When everything is well integrated, add the cornflour that we had previously dissolved in a juice. Stir to thicken.
- Remove the cream from the heat once it has acquired a homogeneous and light texture.
- Leave the cream to cool in the fridge. Serve in individual glasses with a little Greek yoghurt. For decoration, you can also add walnuts.
And that’s all! We hope you liked it and enjoy making it.
Have a great week!